On this page I have tried to introduce you to my pastime.
As you can tell I'm involved in great many things. Perhaps this is due to the fact
that I have always carried with me an native interest in what's going on, to be part of it
and seek to understand the situation and not just watching or letting it pass by
- Our car (...to get me there comfortable and looking good)
- Sports (...to be 100% part of it)
- Music (...to leave on a mind journey)
- Jogging - completed a marathon on the Chinese Wall in 1999. Runs
regularly with my baby jogger.
- Football/soccer - still active captain on an
Old Boys team
regional old boys champions in 2003
- Skiing - have been skiing since I was 4 -
France is king.
Later in life I took on cross country skiing as well pulling a
"banana slide" with my kids in it.
- Sailing - certified sailer - heads out whenever I am offered a chance
- Golf - newcomer - so much to learn.
Cobra as my true companion on this new journey.